Contributions are invited from all members of UCL, including undergraduates, postgraduates and staff.
To make a submission, please register here
Most popular articles (last 3 months)
Most recent articles
Mathematical and Physical Sciences Faculty Editor
We are now looking for a new Mathematical and Physical Sciences Editor.
Applicants for the position should:
- Be currently enrolled in a postgraduate course in a relevant field at UCL and be able to commit to serve for at least 1 year, preferably more
- Be well-organised and conscientious
- Have an excellent command of written English
- A short motivational statement (1-2 paragraphs max) of why you think you are suited for the role
- CV (max. 2 pages)
- An essay sample (at least 3000 words in length). This must NOT be a published piece.
Application deadline: 28 February 2014.
For more information or to apply, please contact the editors in-chief at email@example.com.
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS and CALL FOR REVIEWERS
Opticon1826, UCL’s all-faculty, peer-reviewed academic journal run and edited by postgraduate students, is currently accepting submissions from ALL members of the university (undergraduates, postgraduates and staff).